GoGuide’s online, subscription-based program enables every user to build their own unique action plan
and create a clear
- Creating a career inspired by values and passions
- Making a good living doing meaningful work
- Leveraging individual education and strengths
- Delivering a motivational and insightful experience
GoGuide's easy-to-use interface keeps users on-track, motivated, and supported throughout the process.
Through the GoGuide process, every user creates a detailed project plan to make their best ideas real.
How do we do it?
The core of GoGuide is an innovative, five-phase process — drawn from the worlds of entrepreneurship, project management and creative design — packaged in an easy to use, always accessible, and highly portable online application:
Explore ideas worth doing, define one to pursue, and identify people who can support you
Find the Fit:
Look at the context of your idea to make sure it fits the people it’s intended to help
Test & Refine:
Shows you how to use a prototype to make your idea even better
Take your refined idea and build a plan to put it into action
Spread the word about your idea, get people involved, and get moving
Throughout this process, users are shown how to draw upon their own personal interests, values, passions, talents, skills and education to achieve their goals, make their ideas real, and create something they will find not only financially beneficial, but personally rewarding.
Have questions or want to know more? Great, let’s talk! We’re here to help.
We've made it easy!
GoGuide’s activities are intuitive and accessible. We’ve made the process simple, so everyone can achieve their goals.
- Watch short animated courses
- Do activities in each phase
- Enter ideas and information
- Track progress
And, we've made it fun!
GoGuide’s process is enhanced and supported by a curriculum of short, animated video courses, designed to keep users motivated, inspired and on the right track!
- How to Use GoGuide
- Keeping Yourself Moving
- Finding Something Worth Doing
- People to Support You
- Where Your Idea Fits in the World Around You
- How to Use Feedback
- Testing and Refining with a Prototype
- How to Use a Prototype Assessment
- Get Set with a Plan
- Launching Your Idea
- Spread Your Idea and Deliver Your Value